SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Train Like A Martial Arts Athlete
Looking to begin your very own martial arts journey? Or are you seeking for a way to improve your martial arts skills and techniques? Have both a mindful and meaningful experience through a Valor Summer Camp. It may just be what you should be signing up for!
Starting at Ages 3 and Up
How It Works
- Valor will announce when camps are held
- You choose how many days or weeks to attend
- Choose if you want to do a half day camp or a full day camp.
- Reserve your spot
The Valor Camp Experience
MAKE THIS YOUR BEST CAMP EXPERIENCE EVER!
Valor Summer Camps are a great way to learn martial arts during the the summer break, winter break or holiday break from school. Valor MMA uses a unique training curriculum that composes both the Valor MMA training materials and Hyper Pro training.
Students learn martial arts techniques, self-defense, bully prevention training, extreme kicks & tricks, acrobatics, martial arts weapons, character building. Campers meet new friends, join and compete in cool contests & challenges while having FUN!
Campers train like the Hyper Pro Athletes while learning how to get competition help and tips that will give them the winning edge. Most of all, get ready to have a fun time.
What a day of camp looks like
- 8:30 – 9:00 am: Campers drop off.
- 9:00 – 10:00am: Camp Starts- The first martial arts class begins.
- 10:00 – 10:15am: Snack/Water Break Second Class.
- 10:15 – 12:00 pm: Students depart for outside activities or field trips.
- 12:00 – 1:15pm: Lunch, academic time.
- 1:15-2: 15 pm: Campers begin the second martial arts class.
- 2:15 -2:45pm: Challenge and competition time
- 2:45 – 3:00 pm: Camper supervised free time
- 3:00pm: Camp ends
Need To Know
- Lunch & Snack Time- Lunchtime is tentatively scheduled for noon. Those that attend camp should pack their own lunch & snack. Valor will provide a snack throughout the day. (Camp attendees should be mindful of other campers with nut allergies when preparing food. On special occasions, we provide a lunch).
- Academic Time – After lunch time, Each camper will have a 20 to 30-minute academic time. Attendees should bring reading material or activity books. Campers are allowed to have reading materials on ipads. (Video games on special occasions).
- Field Trips- To take breaks from training, campers occasionally travel around the city on planned field trips. (Zoo, museums, water day, tours and more. Some activities are weather permitting. Campers are provided sun screen when needed).
- Free Time- After a long day of training, we allow campers to have supervised free time the last 10 to 15 minutes of camp.
- Pick Up Time – 3:00pm (Campers must be picked up on time. Campers picked up 15-minutes late will receive a late pick up charge)
- What do campers Wear – Upon registering, campers will receive a Valor training camp t-shirt.