Valor MMA offers multiple programs for both teens and adults of all ages.
There are no limits as to what you can achieve at Valor MMA. Whether you are a seasoned professional athlete looking for that extra edge or whether you are a beginner with no idea where to start, Valor will take care of you. We offer programs for everyone regardless of their fitness level, size or physical limitations. You don’t have to be a professional fighter to train with us at Valor MMA. You don’t even need any previous experience. Students that train at Valor comes from all walks of life. Many are doctors, lawyers, bankers, programmers, scientists, students, construction workers, parents, young fighters and everyone in between. You belong at Valor, Welcome Home.
The Martial Arts program at Valor MMA is a belt rank system that teaches students the fundamentals of various martial arts disciplines. Our martial arts program is a challenging yet exhilarating program that combines the techniques of Krav Maga, Tae Kwon Do, Thai Boxing, Kickboxing & Grappling. Students attending the martial arts program attains a Valor Black Belt in the hybrid mixed martial arts style of Kaju Bujutsu Kwai.
Muay Thai is one of the most powerful and effective martial arts in the world. Muay Thai utilizes a beautiful symphony of kicks, punches, knees, and elbows with fluidity and grace. The trainers will push you to make you stronger both physically and mentally. Students who take kickboxing class can also take Muay Thai.
MMA (Mixed Martial Arts)
The Mixed Martial Arts program at Valor MMA teaches students the fundamentals of various martial arts disciplines. Mixed Martial Arts has become the fastest growing sport in the world. It combines the use of striking, grappling, wrestling, and submission techniques that make this such a diverse and dynamic combat sport and martial art experience. Students taking the MMA class can also participate in the Martial Arts program.
Grappling (Coming Soom)
The Valor MMA Grappling Program is based on a blend of Submission Wrestling and Freestyle Wrestling. Grappling refers to those skills that involve holding and using your strength to control your opponent. Many students who train in Martial Arts and MMA will attend them grappling class.
Kaju Bujutsu Kwai
What is my Valor Black Belt in?
Valor MMA students who participate in the Valor Martial Arts program trains hard to earn a Black Belt in the unique style of Kaju Bujutsu Kwai aka Kaju Kwai aka KBK. KBK is a hybrid mixed martial arts style that correlates the arts learned. Quick history run down below.
- KBK Motto: “No-nonsense approach to self defense”
- KBK Slogan: “The Way of the Warrior”
- KBK originally combined the arts of Karate, Judo, Jiu-Jitsu, Jeet Kune Do & Fook Chin.
- As Master Phipps continued to learn & grow as a martial artist, he added the arts of Muay Thai, Krav Maga, Grappling, and Tae Kwon Do.
- Founded in 1969 by Valor’s KBK Great Grand Master Dr. Robert R. Rapue, a 2x 7th degree black belt, and hall of famer who trained under the martial art’s legend Adriano Emperado from hawaii.
- Valor’s direct lineage comes from Great Grandmaster Dr. Roy Brown and Grandmaster Bob D. Brewer (who is currently the “head of the KBK family located in Brownwood Texas.)
- Schools and practitioners teach and practice KBK around the world.