In-House Tournament Information
- Friday, April 3rd, 2020 (Mandatory Weigh-Ins, Registration Day, Ring Assignments, Equipment Check)
- Saturday, April 4th, 2020 (All Kid Divisions & Kids Championship Belt Matches )
- Sunday, April 5th, 2020 (All Adult Grappling and Kickboxing Events)
Time: 9:00 am sharp (Must have REGISTERED on Friday, April 3rd before competition. Everyone must check in at the front desk when you arrive on tournament day. )
Order of Events for Tournament Day:
- Grappling (First)
- Kickboxing (Second)
- MMA (Third)
- Championship Belt (Last)
Place: Valor MMA, 207 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10023
Ages: 3 to adults
Experience: Open to all students, both kids and adults and all ages from beginner to advanced.
Cost: See Below
Prizes: Trophies for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place winners. Medals for 4th place and up.
Registration: Pre-register and complete payment via Valor MMA location, online by clicking here or on registration day, April 3rd.
REGISTRATION COST: See prices below
Tournament Early Registration: January 6th – February 29th, 2020
Cost per event:
- First Event $65
- Second Event $35
- Third Event $35
- Absolute Grand Champion Event $50 per division (All students can participate)
- Championship Belt Match $95 per division (Advanced Belt Kids Only)
Tournament Late Registration: Begins March 1st – April 3rd, 2020.
Cost per event:
- First Event $80
- Second Event $45
- Third Event $45
- Absolute Grand Champion Event $65 per division (All students can participate)
- Championship Belt Match $110 per division (Advanced Belt Kids Only)
Spectator Fee: Parents, friends, and guest will be charge a $10 spectator fee (Less than Standard Tournament Price)