Temporary Pandemic Schedule
Starts Friday, September 18th, 2020
The park location is at the entrance of 72nd St. and Riverside Dr.
How to prepare for park classes.
- The schedule could change due to class attendance or recommendations.
- Uniforms & belts are not required. If you have a Valor MMA t-shirt, that is recommended for park classes
- Bring gloves for students 7yrs old and up for park classes.
- Only 10 students per park class permitted so we can make sure all students get attention.
- Pre-registration recommended. email firstname.lastname@example.org to register. Online registration coming soon. Students can book up to two weeks in advance.
- Park classes could change due to weather. Check our social media for immediate up to date information.
- Students will be 6 feet apart so masks aren’t required. During up close drills, students will be required to have on face mask.
- Students will be temp checked, asked about travel history in the past 14 days, and asked to sanitize hands before and after class.
- Students are recommended to have extra masks and hand sanitizer.
- Water bottles are recommended